Skyrim Remastered: What RACE to PLAY? (Top 10 BEST RACES Special Edition Character Build Guide)!
➥ Please ➥ Like ➥ Comment ➥ Subscribe for Daily Guides!
➥ Support the Channel and get Benefits: https://www.patreon.com/ESO
- Best Start Walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMoadMyIFNY&list=PLl_Xou7GtCi67CNAAIBchLnxqa6GULh83&index=114
- All Skills 1-100 Guides: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zARU49L4Opc&list=PLl_Xou7GtCi7lb0VnFBj042YdDkG4gGAm
- All Build Guides: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqAz1DhaEas&list=PLl_Xou7GtCi6eBp-snHUHg2dgtes3XZ7H
- Unlimited Stamina Glitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UVTZaX7iRE&index=3&list=PLl_Xou7GtCi5GpfhALQf9SFHQCbP3hDrR
- All Top 10 Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GEAnd3ZTCk&list=PLl_Xou7GtCi7xFWTV-btolnVfRExg3x8X
- Unlimited Magicka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJvSk80NAEI&index=5&list=PLl_Xou7GtCi5GpfhALQf9SFHQCbP3hDrR
- 100% Absorb Magicka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boG-CXO04uE&index=10&list=PLl_Xou7GtCi5GpfhALQf9SFHQCbP3hDrR
➥ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ESOSquad/
➥ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElderScrollsGui
➥ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eso_danny/
➥ Chat LIVE With Me On Discord: https://discord.gg/m6h5A6J
➥ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/eso_youtube
➥ Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/esoyoutube#
➥ Support the Channel and get Benefits: https://www.patreon.com/ESO
➥ Cheap Console & PC Games + DLC
- Elder Scrolls Games: https://www.g2a.com/r/all-skyrim-games
- Fallout Games: https://www.g2a.com/r/fallout-games
- All Games: https://www.g2a.com/r/other-all-games
Each racial bonus should come in the form of a percentage bonus rather than initial levels, that way instead of simply getting a head start that goes away after a few levels, characters specialized for certain playstyles would actually end up being better off in the long run
Best early game race ....imperial or Breton ....end game if ur not leveling past 81 orc .....best if u planning on leveling around or past 400+ argonian cus histskin is sick when its regenerating inf higher health per second
In my opinion you should play all. It's ok to pick the one you like all the time but why not mix it up and different experiences with different characters. Your the one playing as them. Just make your character as badass as you want.
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin naal ok zin los vahriin,
Wahdein vokul mahfaeraak ast vaal
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fodnust vok zin dro zaan
Dovahkiin fah hin kogaan mu draal!
Huzrah nu kul do od wah aan bok
Lingrah vod, ahrk fin tey,
boziik fun do fin gein!
Wo lost fron wah ney dov,
ahrk fin rey liik do jul,
voth aan su ley kwahro nit faal krein!
Ahrk fin Kel lost prodah,
do vedviing ko fin krah,
Tol fod zehmah win kein mez fun dein!
Alduin, feyn do jun, kru ziik vokun staadnau,
Voth aan baaalok wah diivon fin lein!
nuz aansul, fent alok,
fod fin vul dovah nok,
Race with killer croc disorder
Magic blood race
Elves which are stoned
Race with same name as a legion
Race with fur disorder
Kratos with green skin
Curved sword race
Here's how I'd honestly rank them:
1. Orc. Their greater power breaks the game, no question. You can abuse their power with assassin builds to get 6x bow damage, or (with the dark brotherhood gloves) a whopping 60x dagger damage. By far the best greater power in the game- doesn't matter if it can only be used once a day, it lets you one shot everything. Also works wonders when combined with elemental fury + dual wield. Really the best choice for warriors and assassins alike.
2. Altmer. The only race that gets five levels in something. Those extra 5 levels in Magicka can be spent elsewhere to give you a build that has a nice boost to magic that other builds wouldn't, or it can be used to keep a Magicka lead no other race can hope to match. This allows them to use multiple schools of magic effectively (since you have a limited number of fortify school enchantments) and makes them the best choice for Mages. Their greater power is okay as well, but not fantastic if you use potions. Highest potential of any mage.
3. Breton. Their greater power is the second best in the game, allowing them to severely turn the tide in any magic fight. Their passive is also a nice resistance that can stack well with other sources without the need of much enchanting to reach 85% resist. Though they have a lower potential than their high elf counterparts, their defensive capabilities make them easier to play.
4. Nord. 50% frost resistance is insane, and an early game Fear spell is fine enough- certainly adaptable.
5. Dunmer. 50% fire resistance is insane, though their greater power is only useful for certain character types. Ranged characters will never take advantage of it, but it is a solid DPS boost to melee characters.
6. Redguard. 50% poison resistance should not be ignored. This is actually insanely useful against Falmer who dish out TONS of poison damage, as do Charus who are frequently found with them. The stamina regen ability is also nice for sustained power attacks. One of the better choices for a warrior dps class.
7. Bosmer. Again, 50% poison resistance is actually very good. 50% disease resistance is negligible, but convenient enough. Their greater power is fine if you don't want to seek out the animal allegiance shout, and is at least very flavorful. Their starting bonuses are actually worth noting since they can perk into Archery twice before perking into anything else, meaning you can start the game with pretty high bow damage.
8. Argonian. I love Argonians so much, but all of their abilities are fairly minor convenience perks. Waterbreathing is enjoyable just for the sheer freedom it provides, but potions or enchanting can easily grant you waterbreathing (enchant a hat of water breathing for extra confusion). 50% disease resistance is negligible. The best thing about them is their greater power which is insanely helpful in the early game against particularly tough enemies or crowds, and especially if you choose not to invest in alchemy. The slightly higher unarmed damage is useless since Khajiit exist.
9. Khajiit. My favorite race, but by far the most narrow. The night eye ability really should be a passive that you can turn on or off instead of a power that you have to keep recasting- it's inconsequential in a game as bright as Skyrim.I never feel the need to use it even on low light settings. The claws ability is powerful, but narrow. Khajiit are the only choice for an unarmed build, as the extra DPS lost for not picking Khajiit is insane (17 damage loss compared to most races, 12 when compared to Argonians). In this one area the Khajiit excel, and they excel in a way no other race can ever hope to- but if you're looking to make any other kind of build, avoid the Khajiit.
10. Imperial. What do these guys even do? 2-10 extra gold from time to time is negligible, even in the early game where you would theoretically use the gold to snowball into better equipment early. It's just a non-ability. Voice of the Emperor is an early game Calm spell, which is.... fine? It's not bad, certainly, but it's not particularly interesting and it's fairly useless later on.
Overall, I'd say unless unless you plan on using Breton, Altmer, or Orc, it's not worth caring too much about the individual racial passives and powers. They're all fairly minor compared to how you allocate perks and how you allocate magicka, health, and stamina.
Deyemonds to the contrary Ive done an entire playthrough with unarmed. And yeah, it’s enjoyable and Khajiit do have that one area where they excel, but let’s be honest- unarmed is mostly a joke. To even make it viable on higher difficulties you’re basically required to exploit alchemy and enchanting to get unarmed damage up, and any build where that’s 100% necessary is not one that’s going to be as fun to play.
Again, I adore the Khajiit. My favorite race, with the coolest culture and the most interesting characters- every ES game, for me, will always start with me trying Khajiit. But they are absolutely outclassed in almost any way that matters in Skyrim.
Even tho the atronach stone does give u 50% absorb magicka, this absorbs the whole spell. That means that you have a 50% chance to absorb the WHOLE spell. If you had a Breton with the atronach stone, then you would have a 50% chance to absorb the whole spell, and if the odds were not in your favor, you would absorb 25% of the spell. Just wanted to clear that up.
Matureprofile.com allows you to share your naughtiest fantasies with others, this service is meant to entertain you while chatting with our members. The site contains both moderated and real members which lets you use it for both entertainment and real dating purposes. Matureprofile.com cannot guarantee the authenticity of its members with absolute certainty, especially personal characteristics as gender, date of birth and their appearance.
On Matureprofile.com youll find both natural as moderated profiles that contribute to the entertainment purposes. Therefore physical contact may in some cases not be possible.
Many Matureprofile.com members found sex, love and friendship on here! Dont hesitate any longer, take this opportunity to register as a free Matureprofile.com member! It opens a door to fast and safe online dating, chatting with the naughtiest guys and girls and the hottest profiles online.
All our members are 18+.
This service also includes fictional, moderated profiles that contribute to entertainment purposes where physical contact is not possible.